In the Studio Today: 2014 + The Green Pitcher Blog

January 1, 2014

 Happy 2014!  This is a fun Land Art project I made today on my dog walk-- the 2014 was made from eucalyptus bark that was very orange in color in the inside.  It glowed in the sunset, and I snapped a few photos to commemorate the first day of the new year.

I am starting a new blog this year to sort my environmental art, organic food posts and sustainability interests into one special location, all while learning to use Wordpress.com.  I have wanted to learn the tool for some time, but have been a Blogger.com user for 7 years over here now, so I am going to keep both blogs going.

http://greenpitcher.com
The new blog, called "The Green Pitcher" will focus on methods of sustainability across all practices in life.  To the future and the art of preservation.  (Click the link above or the image of the pitcher to visit the new blog in it's humble beginnings.  I will be experimenting with new templates on this blog soon to incorporate advertising and plugins, but it's up and has a Twitter account @TheGreenPitcher  )  Enjoy!


No comments: