In the Studio Today...Face Painting


Cat Face; Halloween Eve, 2008., originally uploaded by cproppe.

I am working on Holiday commissions these days; lots of paintings of people's homes and places they want remembered in a painting. Besides this, it's Halloween! I painted this face on my son tonight, as a test to see how it will look for tomorrow. I may be painting it on 2 more times before the Holiday is over.... He has a parade at school tomorrow, and then the main event trick-or-treating is 4 hours later.... I don't think he will want to keep the face paint on for 4 hours.... So... Looks like I will be a pro at face painting by the time the night is out tonight! I have never actually painted faces before, but I think I would enjoy it, as long as I have designs to work from.

No comments: